Mobius Circle APS association – The Mobius Circle is a social promotion association based in Lecce founded in December 2019 on the initiative of a group of young people from Salento in response to the personal urgency to stay in play with respect to the pressing global social, environmental and environmental challenges of our time.
The association aims to contribute to triggering in communities those changes in lifestyles and consumption that are necessary in view of development and the circular economy.
The activities we promote are inspired by a common vision that finds its synthesis in our associative manifesto, resulting from a democratic and inclusive debate that took place between the members at the time of the association’s foundation.
Among the purposes envisaged by the Statute:
● promote the vision of a “zero-waste” community and the implementation of systems of reuse, empty rendering, recycling, repair, exchange and gift within the community, which lead to a reduction in waste production;
● promote the change in community consumption habits in favor of bulk, reducing the use of disposable packaging;
● promote the adoption of policies that limit the sale and use of disposable materials, through dialogue with local and regional public institutions;
● promote active citizenship and models of shared management of public goods according to the principles of subsidiarity with local authorities;
● carry out scientific research that can create practical solutions applicable to the local reality aimed at safeguarding the environment and using natural resources and activating virtuous and sustainable circular micro-economies;
Information pursuant to art. 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council
We wish to inform you that, pursuant to art. 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council concerning the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data (hereinafter "European Regulation"), the site needs to proceed with the processing of some personal data collected automatically or provided through navigation or use of the website https://www.civicmonitoringeurope.eu/ (hereinafter "Website").
This Privacy Notice, therefore, refers exclusively to the Website and does not also concern other sites, pages or online services that can be reached via hypertext links that may be published within it.
1. Types of personal data processed
No registration is required to access the Site. However, there may be sections within the Site for the use of which it is necessary to provide your data (e.g. contact form, inserting comments, etc.).
2. Optional supply of personal data
The provision of Personal Data is generally optional. Only in certain cases failure to provide data may make it impossible to use specific sections.
3. Purpose of the processing of personal data
The data sent will be used for the sole purpose of a possible recontact through the references left through the contact form or in order to reply to a comment to a post.
4. Holder of the treatment
The data controller is Civic Monitoring Europe (see the "contacts" section of the site).
5. Rights of the interested party
The subjects to whom the personal data refer have the right at any time to obtain confirmation of the existence or otherwise of the data, and to know its content and origin, verify its accuracy or request updating, integration or the correction.
Pursuant to the same article, the user has the right to request cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law and, in any case, to oppose their processing for legitimate reasons.
6. Duration of treatment
The treatment will last no longer than necessary for the purposes for which the data were collected.