On 23th of February, at the Youth Center in Karlovac, we organized the third debate on „Bioprospecting of the Adriatic sea“ and „STIM- REI – Research, Innovation, Education“. Even though the participants were already informed about the projects, we did a short follow up on what their purpose was, in order to discussion to have a quality flow. After the follow up, we made a discussion on given information from our contacts that are involved in the project managing of the previously mentioned project. The discussion was made on:– How and why the projects are needed and how they became what they are now,
– What has been done so far and what went good and which possible difficulties may have accrued this far,
– Who else is involved in the project and what are the tasks,
– What is being planned for the future,
– How are the citizens involved,
– How are they planning on making it sustainable and promote project in general.
By going through this questions we made discussions and participants gave their opinions on it. We discussed what we would do different, what is good and what could be better, especially on how to provide citizens with more information.